Local account customers..... Delivery is usually made next day free of charge by our vans.
Non local, Cash and internet customers... Delivery is usually charged at cost and sent via Fedex
All orders received by 14:00 on a normal working day will be despatched the same day. Standard delivery via our Fedex courier network. Goods normally arrive the next day but allow a delivery period of 2 to 3 days from purchase (subject to stock availability).
For all credit and trade accounts delivery prices are specified within the ‘My Account’ pages of the website.
For all other customers, orders over £100.00 excluding VAT are deemed carriage paid for UK mainland excluding Scottish Highlands, orders under £100.00 excluding VAT will be subject to a £8.00 (excluding VAT) carriage charge.
No orders will be accepted online for locations outside UK mainland (England, Scotland and Wales only). For Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands or any other UK island locations please call 0800 6989 700.
There is the option to have a next day delivery on stocked items for £8.95 excluding VAT. Overnight pre 10:00am deliveries are also available at an additional charge on the checkout pages for £25.00 excluding VAT. Contact our sales team on 0800 6989 700 for further information.
Damaged Goods, Breakages and Product Failure
In the unlikely event of your parcel arriving damaged, please report the problem to our sales team within 24 hours of the receipt of the package, and we will resolve the problem.
Product failure upon receipt is unusual, in the unlikely event of the product failing early please contact our sales team who will endeavour to resolve any issues you may have.
Please note that faulty products are returned to the manufacturer for testing.
Goods purchased from the web site can be returned at any time up to 28 days from date of purchase, and a full credit will be raised provided that the goods arrive unused and undamaged in re-saleable condition. Returns must be arranged in advance with our Sales Team who will issue the appropriate paperwork to ensure full traceability of the products returned.
The Buyer may only cancel orders with the prior consent of Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd. We reserve the right to refuse cancellation of orders in all situations and in particular in the case where Goods are ready to be dispatched to the Buyer, or have been dispatched to the Buyer.
Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd will not accept return of Goods where such Goods have been correctly supplied to order to the Buyer. The Seller may voluntarily agree to a return of Goods but this will only be with Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd consent and we will not in any event be obliged to accept the return of Goods. Where such a return of the Goods is voluntarily accepted by Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd there will be a handling charge of 15% of the purchase price of the products. It will be the Buyers responsibility to return all Goods free from defect to Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd and cover the cost of all carriage where we have voluntarily agreed to accept the return of the Goods.
DAMAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSIT, SHORTAGES AND DEFECTS
1. Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd will, replace free of charge Goods damaged in transit, provided that the carrier and Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd receive written notice of such damage within 24 hours of delivery.
2. Without prejudice to the provisions of Condition 4, Goods should be checked with the Advice Note enclosed with the Goods on receipt, and if received in a damaged or unsatisfactory condition, must be signed for as such.
3. Shortages must also be notified to Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd within 24 hours of delivery, failing which no liability will be accepted. In the above cases, the packing and contents should be retained for inspection. Non-delivery of Goods must be reported in writing to company within THREE DAYS of receipt of invoice, or Advice Note, whichever is the earlier.
4. Any claim by the Buyer for any alleged shortages or any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with specifications, shall (whether or not delivery is refused by the Buyer) be notified to company within 5 days of the date of delivery or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after discovery of the shortage, defect or failure, and must be accompanied by full particulars of case number, advice number, and conditions. Failure to comply with these requirements shall preclude the Buyer from making any claim against Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd. If, notwithstanding the foregoing the Buyer accepts, and not notifyFrank Blakeley and Son Ltd in accordance with this Condition 4, the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the Goods and the Company shall have no liability for such defect or failure, and the Buyer shall be bound to pay the price as if the Goods had been delivered in accordance with the Contract. If Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd fails to deliver the Goods (or any installment) for any reason other than any cause beyond Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd reasonable control or the Buyer's fault, and Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd is accordingly liable to the Buyer, Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd liability shall be limited to the excess (if any) of the cost to the Buyer (in the cheapest available market) of similar goods to replace those not delivered over the price of the Goods.
5. No return of Goods will be accepted by Frank Blakeley and Son Ltd at its warehouse without a prior authorisation number having been given by us. Goods so returned shall be refused.