The sturdy SwissTool has been well received since its launch in 1999, as it is particularly functional, versatile and very easy-to-use. Victorinox Swiss Army tools are a combination of solid hand tools and inventive creativity. A characteristic feature of the Victorinox SwissTool is its multi-functionality, which makes it indispensable for many of life's situations. All Victorinox SwissTools are made from first class materials and are guaranteed against any defects in material and workmanship.
The SwissTool has strong, ergonomically designed handles made of finely polished, easy-care stainless steel and features the following tools:
- pliers with wire cutter for thin and soft wire up to 40 HRC and hard wire cutter
- screwdriver 2mm
- screwdriver 7.5mm with strong crate opener
- can opener with screwdriver 3mm
- bottle opener with screwdriver 5mm and wire bender
- large blade
- metal saw with metal file
- wood saw
- reamer, punch
- Phillips screwdriver 1/2
- chisel and scraper with wire stripper and scraper
- wire crimping tool (electric)
- ruler (230mm)
- ruler (9in)
- coupling for corkscrew
- lanyard hole
Supplied with a leather pouch.
This Victorinox SwissTool X Plus 3.0338.L has 37 functions. In addition to the above tools it includes: scissors, bit wrench, bit case with 6 bits (Hex 3 & 4mm, Phillips 0 & 3, TORX 10 & 15), space for additional bits, mini screwdriver and corkscrew. All tools are lockable.